Good morning y’all. I was nominated by Melting Pots & Other Calamities for this award. Thank you so much, I feel very grateful. 🙂
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What is the number one book on your TBR now? – Dragon Champion by E.E. Knight.
- What is your latest favourite song! – Most modern British rock music; Starboy by The Weeknd; the entire Ambitions album by ONE OK ROCK.
- What’s a genre you don’t usually like, but have one exception for? – I don’t really have any exceptions for genres I don’t care for. Haven’t found one yet, at least.
- What genre would you most like to write a story about. – Fantasy, or surrealism.
- What is a piece of fiction that was like a punch to the feels? – Orange by Ichigo Takano and Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
- Have you ever enjoyed school assigned reading? If so, what? – The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
- Where is your dream vacation? – Ireland with Sir Betrothed, and Kyoto, Japan.
- What world in fiction would you most like to visit? – The Lhazaar Principalities from the Eberron universe, but I would settle for anywhere in Khorvaire.
- What creature from any fictional world would you like to see? – Sandworms from Dune by Frank Herbert.
- Is there a piece of fiction you loved, but no one else seems to? – The Legends of Dune Trilogy and The Prequels of Dune Trilogy written by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson.
- Are there two colours that, in your opinion, never go together? – Not particularly. I’ve found that there’s always one person in the world who can make even the most devastating of colour combinations work together beautifully.
That does it for the award. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’m not going to nominate anyone specific. But if you are a blogger, no matter the sort, and if you love what you do, consider yourself nominated! I’ll leave a set of questions down below. 🙂
- What is the first book you read that you could see a reflection of yourself in?
- Name your favourite film of all-time.
- What is one trope, whether in books or film, that you absolutely adore?
- If you received $50,000 as a gift, what would you do with it?
- Name a book series that has been on your TBR the longest? If you don’t like books, name a film, or serial, that you have been wanting to watch for a very long time but haven’t gotten to yet?
- Name a genre you don’t like.
- Name a most-anticipated read, or film, that disappointed you.
- What is your biggest phobia?
- What is your favourite season for reading?
- Name your last 5-star read, or name the last film you watched and loved.
- Who is your number one favourite character of all-time, books or other media?